Business Analyst – Part Time Role
Location: Sydney, Australia
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst, the role is initially part-time, and with a very likely extension to a full-time role. Be a part of a small team to come up with data-based decisions to improve business outcomes. The ideal candidate will work closely with our marketing team to analyze data and performance, aiming to create new and better ways to scale marketing and team efficiency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Translating business requirements into detailed functional requirements for the development team.
- Deliver insights to help optimize campaigns.
- Gathering, analyzing all business requirements for assigned projects.
- Creating business cases to assist with the implementation of new or improved systems.
- Data Analysis, research, and modeling for planning, design, testing of mobile games.
- Rolling out better ways to measure business performance.
- Knowledge of mobile advertising platforms across Google Ads, Facebook, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to think conceptually.
- High-level analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Excel, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
- Strong communication, mathematical and reasoning skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please send through your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org