Game Tester – Remote Role
We are looking for a mobile game tester to test and review our games before they go out to market. In this role you will be required to play every game to completion, noting any bugs or glitches on the way. You will also be required to play every level, find hidden objects, and recommend any extensions or modifications.
To ensure success as a mobile game tester, you should have in-depth knowledge of mobile game design, a passion for gaming, and a good eye for detail. A top-notch mobile game tester understands the psychology of a gamer and notes any details that would hamper the sales performance of the product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Playing the game to completion.
- Completing all side quests and exploring all levels.
- Finding and exploring locations not anticipated by the game designers.
- Make a note of all glitches and bugs in the game.
- Collecting all XP points and leveling up characters.
- Achieving the highest character level.
- Playing with different characters.
- Communicating any issues to the game designers.
- Recommending game additions or modifications.
- Rating the game in terms of enjoyment and difficulty.
- Help research the latest mobile game market trends.
- Help with the marketing content.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience as a video game tester a bonus
- Passion for gaming.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Experience with mobile games.
- Advanced understanding of game dynamics, sandbox explorations, side quests, and hidden levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to focus for long periods.
- Patience and persistence.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com