Production Manager – Remote Role
We are looking for a production manager who can ensure that the game development process runs reliably and efficiently.
As a member of the production team, you will be instrumental in keeping the ball rolling for the team. The ideal candidate has acute analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of free-to-play mobile games with experience running multiple projects at one time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the entire life cycle of projects from concept to go live.
- Team management.
- Assist in the development of regional GTM strategy.
- Help the product team make more informed decisions based on data, market needs, and market trends.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to the project(s) to ensure that each project successfully delivers required business outcomes.
- Working on different concepts for app development.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships effectively and consistently.
- Create a framework for game production.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- 6+ years of experience in product management in mobile game development is preferred.
- Be obsessed with attention to detail and player experience.
- Ability to create / direct / reference wire-frames, product specifications.
- Exceptional data analytics skills.
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive player experiences.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and driven.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org