Job type: Full time
Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
About the Role:
We at Crikey Games are looking for a super talented game designer. As a game designer, you will be in charge of running multiple projects working alongside game developers and artists. We are on a journey of exceptional growth so you need to be ready to embrace the challenges of a scaling business, alongside the opportunities for personal and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide input to game concepts and confidently present game ideas/documents to the team
- Lead game ideation sessions.
- Complete ownership of documentation of game design and communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with artists, developers, and QA staff in the production of games.
- Constant research and identifying the latest gaming trends.
- Driving ideas from paper to Appstore.
Key Skills Needed
- 3 years of game design experience with proven success.
- Excellent verbal/written communication.
- Proven experience with hyper-casual and puzzle games. This is essential for this role.
- Confidently present game ideas/documents to the team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of analytics-driven design and post-launch improvements.
If this sounds like you, float on over and apply now!
How to Apply?
Email us your resume and cover letter – email@example.com